- 800 Lumen Max Output
- Powered by Two (2) AA Batteries
- Rubber coated end to grip with teeth
- EDC form with tactical performance
With extreme brightness that fits in the palm of your hand, the compact and extraordinarily capable Powertavc Valor flashlight is the perfect tool for reliable illumination on the go. The Valor is a AA-powered LED flashlight that emits an extremely bright 800 lumens despite fitting easily in your pocket. The Valor is equipped with a CREE LED and can emit a powerful beam up to 138 meters in length for impressive visibility wherever you are. With an efficient design that doesn’t compromise power for size, the new Valor flashlight delivers the performance you need with a long-lasting AA battery life so you always have a light at your disposal.
Built for enthusiasts, security professionals, and outdoorsmen alike, the Powertac Valor is extremely easy to operate with accessible tail switch and side switch activation methods. Even with a small frame, the Valor is machined from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish, making it very lightweight, durable, and able to withstand any weather conditions. Being IPX-8 rated waterproof, the Valor is the best compact option for both EDC and Tactical utility, and it comes with a removable bidirectional clip for hands-free transport.
Deliver 800 Lumens, With Two (2) AA Batteries
The Powertac Valor is an everyday carry (EDC) light that runs off just two AA batteries. With an 800 lumen output, this torch is ideal for your daily needs around the house, while at work, fiddling in the garage, or exploring the great outdoors. The Valor’s CREE XML-U3 LED offers generous amounts of light with the ability to stay on for over an hour on the highest setting and 100 days in the most power-conscious firefly mode.
Versatile & Easy-To-Use
Coming in at just under 6" in length, the Valor flashlight easily fits in backpacks, pockets, and even emergency kits for immediate visibility when you need it most. Additionally, the Valor’s slim build makes it easy to hold and point with or without gloves on. The Valor also features memory settings that allow you to access your desired illumination mode with only one click, and its crenelated bezel is rugged and designed with emergency self-defense utility in mind.
- Extremely High output at 800lm with 2 NI-MH AA Batteries
- Easy to operate with tail switch and side switch
- Deep-carry bidirectional pocket clip
- Crenelated bezel for self-defense
- Auto memorization for all settings
- Reverse polarity protection. Protects from improper battery installation
- Preserves LED and electronic components with a superior heat sink designed for quick heat dispersion
- Resists water damage by a precision O-ring sealed design to provide reliable use in extreme conditions
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum with type III anodized finish
- Tempered glass to resist breaking and scratching upon impact
- Double coated glass lens to give maximum OTF (Out The Front) brightness and beam distance
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- IPX-8 waterproof submersible up to 2 meters under water
- LED Type: CREE XML-U3
- Battery: 2x AA Batteries -
- For Use With Alkaline, NiMh or Lithium 1.5 V Batteries Only.
- (Not compatible with 14500, it will burn the light to void your warranty)
- (Batteries NOT included)
- Max Beam Distance: 138 meters
- Length: 5.8" (149.5mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.75" (19mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68.25g) (excluding batteries)