- 2,500 Max Lumen Output
- Over 100 Meter Light Throw
- J-Hook Buckle Attachment System
- Magnetic Charging
- Flood / Diffused Light Modes: White Light, Red Light and IR Light
- Focused / Spot Light Mode
The Powertac HL-10 Explorer offers extreme brightness and configurability for impressive illumination wherever you go. The HL-10 utilizes the J-Hook buckle attachment system so you can use this lighting device on any surface or environment. Powertac's HL-10 Explorer headlamp is also rechargeable with our new magnetic charge port system, and its multi-color output offers ideal light ranges for a wide variety of tasks at night.
2500 Lumen Output
The HL-10 headlamp incorporates a powerful CREE XM-L2 U2 LED that shines a vibrant 2500 lumen in high mode. This very powerful beam offers over 204 meters of illumination range while still boasting impressive flood light capabilities within closer distances. The HL-10 offers 4 levels of brightness in total, from 20 lumen in low mode to an extreme 2500 lumen in turbo mode, plus additional strobe and SOS capabilities.
Comfortable And Wide Range Of Motion
With the Powertac HL-10’s distinct J-Hook Buckle system, this headlamp provides a full range of motion, adjustable from an upright position to a downward position in order to fit with any workspace, outdoors excursion, or longer camping adventure. The HL-10 Explorer also offers a 2500 Lumen Turbo mode that lasts for over an hour, making this light perfect for long hiking treks in the dark, or just a late-night search for some firewood to keep everyone warm. With two available output modes, The HL-10’s first option is a highly-focused white beam with an impressive 204 meter throw distance that illuminates everything in its path, be it indoors or across the backwoods. The HL-10’s second mode has either a red or white diffused light that is optimized for illuminating enclosed work spaces.
Rechargeable With Great Battery Life
The Powertac HL-10’s hands-free lighting design also features internally rechargeable battery power through Powertac's new magnetic charging system. Just attach the magnetic cable and the battery indicator will show red when the battery is low and blue when completely charged. Its internally rechargeable design is not only cost effective, but also more environmentally friendly than lights that use other batteries. The HL-10 delivers a battery life of up to 2.78 days on its lowest power mode.
- Simple user interface for tactical and self-defense
- Auto memorization for all settings
- Preserves LED and electronic components with a superior heat sink designed for quick heat dispersion
- Resists water damage by a precision O-ring sealed design to provide reliable use in extreme conditions
- Digital circuit-control technology for max performance and long runtime
- Reverse polarity protection protects from improper battery installation.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum with type III anodized finish
- Tempered glass to resist breaking and scratching upon impact
- Double coated glass lens to give maximum OTF (Out The Front) brightness and beam distance.
- Magnetic charging port
- IPX8 Waterproof, submersible up to 2 meters
- Lifetime Warranty
- LED type: CREE XHP-50 LED on long throw light, white/red/IR 850NM on diffused light.
- Battery: One (1x) 18650 rechargeable Li-ion high discharge battery included
- Length: 79mm.
- Width: 24.5 mm.
- Height: 49.5 mm.
- Weight: 111 g (without battery)