The Powertac 3200mAh 18650 battery with PCB protection. Carefully designed to power any 3.6V device that needs high energy density and low weight.
- Unique and New! With PCB protection!
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 3.6V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.6V 3200mAh11.52 with High Discharge
- High energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electronically Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality, and life time.
- 11A Max Continuous discharge
15A Max Pulse discharge
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.6V
- Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 180 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Charge: Current = 0.5C mA Voltage = 4.2 V End Current = 0.01 mA
- Discharge: Current = 0.5C mA End Voltage = 3.0V
- Max. Charging current: 1.5C ma
- Max. Discharging current 1.5C ma (for continuous discharge)
- Operating temperature range: -4F-122F / -20C-50C
- Diameter 18+/-0.2 mm
- Height 66+/- 0.2mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 46g